Morocco has been in a state of health emergency since March 20, 2020, which has been extending every month since then. This results in a health protocol controlling land access and preventive measures implemented across the country.
Classification of countries of origin:
According to a classification of countries in two categories A and B, Moroccan authorities have announced the gradual return of flights beginning June 15, 2021:
- List A: All countries and territories where the epidemiological situation is under control and which have accessible data, particularly on the spread of emerging variations.
- List B: Countries and territories where a new variant, other than Alpha’s, is being propagated (this variant is currently considered predominant in Morocco). These are also countries where statistics on the epidemiological situation and genetic surveillance are unavailable, as well as any other country where there are arguments for a worsening of the epidemiological situation.
The measures of the sanitary protocol according to the lists:
- List A countries: Bonds re-established
It is mandatory to present a vaccination card or a certificate proving that the individual has been fully vaccinated. For those who were unable to get vaccinated or were only partially vaccinated, a negative PCR test at the time of boarding should not be older than 72 hours.
You must also complete a passenger health form, which may be accessed online before boarding and is also handed on board the airplane or ship https://www.onda.ma/ .
- List B countries: Continued suspension of bonds
For exceptional authorizations provided by consular services:
- A complete vaccination certificate (the second dose must have been given more than two weeks before the date of travel) and a negative PCR test within 48 hours.
- A 10-day supervised quarantine at the expense of the traveler in facilities already specified by local authorities.
- A PCR test should be done on the 9th
- Provincial General Hospital Sidi Hsein Bennacer
- Address: Ibn Sina Avenue, Ouarzazate
- Phone: +212 (0) 524 882 122
- Provincial Hospital of Specialization Bougafer
- Address: 43, Mohammed V Boulevard, Ouarzazate
- Phone: +212 (0) 524 882 444
- Pharmacy of Atlas:
Maghreb Al Arabi Avenue, Lot. El Wahda, n°1714 / +212 (0) 524 887 877
- Pharmacy ‘’centrale’’:
33, bd Mohammed V / +212 (0) 524 882 601
- Pharmacy Chifa:
Moulay Rachid Boulevard, imm. Daoudi / +212 (0) 524 883 588
- Pharmacy Dadouch:
Hay Mohammadi, n°329 / +212 (0) 524 887 852
- Pharmacy Draa:
District Tabounte, Tarmigte / +212 (0) 524 854 374
- Pharmacy of the South:
Street El Mouahidine, lot du centre / +212 (0) 524 884 000
- Pharmacy El Qods:
56, hay Al Qods / +212 (0) 524 883 903
- Pharmacy Errahma:
Mohamed V avenue, hay Tamassinte / +212 (0) 524 883 840
- Pharmacy Hay Mohammadi:
47 C, Al Hamra boulevard / +212 (0) 524 890 162
- Pharmacy of ‘’la Gare Routière’’:
100, Street Moulay Tahar Ben Abdelkrim, bloc D cité la Résistance / +212 (0) 524 886 990